File management has improved over time from papers stuffed in bulky cabinets and boxes to digital storage. However, the storage options available can cause digital disarray, with users spreading files all over the place. REACHit is here to bring order back to the cloud.
The free, easy to use storage management app synchronizes files and multimedia from different cloud storage services and devices in one dashboard. You can view, edit and share files across all of your accounts and devices inside REACHit.
REACHit works in Windows 7+ (including Windows 10), Android 4.1+ and iOS 7+, and the latest versions of Google Chrome and Firefox. It is available in seven languages: English, Spanish, French, German, Italian, Brazilian Portuguese, and Japanese.
The REACHit UI pulls in files and multimedia across cloud storage accounts, including OneDrive, GoogleDrive, Dropbox, and Box (with more services coming soon). Other features include:
- One password log-in. Open REACHit on any device with your Lenovo ID to view files from connected accounts in one dashboard (Don’t have a Lenovo ID? You can register for one after downloading REACHit). You can sign into the desktop app with Facebook, Microsoft or Google credentials as well.
- Collaborate and send files. Use REACHit with SHAREit to share files in the cloud. (You can also email or link share files from the app).
- Edit files anywhere. Start work on one device and finish on another. The app has built-in editing software that updates files across connected devices.
- Connect to social media. Add social media accounts to share photos on Facebook or Twitter from REACHit.
- Secure synchronization. REACHit encrypts usernames and passwords of connected cloud accounts.
Share your experience, ideas for new features, or suggest improvements in the REACHit user voice forum.You can also learn how others are using REACHit to organize work and life in the cloud.
REACHit is one of the Lenovo DOit apps, software tools designed to simplify tasks and power devices to do more. Follow the Lenovo Developer Program on Twitter and Facebook for the latest on developer resources for DOit apps.