LENOVO HEALTHCARE CERTIFICATION PORTAL
Register now to certify your EHR or PACS software against our portfolio of healthcare products.
- What is the Lenovo Healthcare ISV Certification Portal?
- What if I don’t find an ISV that I am looking for?
- What market segments will this portal cover?
- Are there any costs or fees associated with joining the program?
- Why should I certify my software with Lenovo and what are the benefits?
- How do I get my software certified on a Lenovo device?
- What if I don't certify my software, but just provide minimum specs for OEMs to match?
- Why should I choose to partner with Lenovo & Lenovo Health?
- What is the ISV Loaner Program?
- What is Self-Certified vs. Lenovo Certified?
- What is the difference between Hardware Compatible & Certified?
- What are the benefits of registering if I am a Channel Partner?
- How do I register for the Certification program?
What is the Lenovo Healthcare ISV Certification Portal?
- The portal is the central hub for all healthcare certification across Lenovo's portfolio of products. This will be a worldwide certification portal, where potential clients and channel partners can find out what Lenovo products work best with a particular ISV.
What if I don’t find an ISV that I am looking for?
- Please email Ryan Warren at email@example.com with the ISV you are searching for.
What market segments will this portal cover?
- We will cover ISV's in the Acute Care, Ambulatory, Population Health, Hosted Solutions, Long-Term Post-Acute Care, Home Health and PACS segments.
Are there any costs or fees associated with joining the program?
- No. There is no cost to the ISV or Channel Partner to join the program.
Why should I certify my software with Lenovo and what are the benefits?
- Customer: Peace of mind knowing that Lenovo has worked with the ISVs to provide an exceptional, seamless user experience.
- Lenovo & ISV: Unleashes the global army of Lenovo Sales Reps, Channel Partners, and ISV Reps to market the HW/SW solution with confidence.
How do I get my software certified on a Lenovo device?
- If you would like to have your software certified please email Ryan Warren at firstname.lastname@example.org, who will to begin the certification process.
What if I don't certify my software, but just provide minimum specs for OEMs to match?
- No worries! You can still register and receive the benefits of the portal. Lenovo will match your minimum specs to our HW portfolio, and deem the platform "Compatible". We would still like to work with you on highlighting KSPs and enhanced information (e.g. Good/Better/Best) to reflect in the portal.
Why should I choose to partner with Lenovo & Lenovo Health?
- Lenovo is the largest PC company worldwide, recognized as the leader for innovation and quality. Lenovo Health is passionate and forward-thinking—we aim to help “make order out of IT chaos” for Healthcare professionals in order to facilitate improved care outcomes.
- By working closely with our ISV partners, we can enable Healthcare professionals enhance efficiencies, facilitate collaboration, and keep them on the forefront of industry & technological advancements.
What is the ISV Loaner Program?
- The ISV Loaner Program is for ISV's that would like to request Lenovo devices to test their software. You will fill out an online form to request devices to our third-party provider (Vernon Computer Source) who administers our loaner program. They will send the request to us and we will either approve or deny the request. If the loan is approved, Lenovo will cover the cost for the first 30 days, after that Vernon will charge the ISV for the additional time.
What is Self-Certified vs. Lenovo Certified?
- Self-Certified means that the ISV has tested and certified the software/device in their labs. Lenovo Certified means Lenovo has tested the software/device.
What is the difference between Compatible & Certified?
- The difference between Compatible and Certified comes down to the hours of testing performed by either the ISV or Lenovo engineers. Compatible means the ISV publishes a list of minimum specifications that are need to run their software on a device. Certification means the software has gone through testing on a particular device and has passed all the tests. Certification ensures your most critical applications will run reliably on your chosen hardware, providing optimal performance and a high-quality user experience.
What are the benefits of registering if I am a Channel Partner?
- Registering as a Channel Partner will allow you to search all the EHR ISV's in the database and find out what device is compatible and recommended for that particular ISV to support your customer conversations.
How do I register for the Certification program?
- You can register here.